FirstRand Youth Development Graduate application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on FirstRand Youth Development Graduate application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Application Instructions 2023
The FirstRand Youth Development Graduate application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the FirstRand Youth Development Graduate application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program for unemployed South African graduates Application Details 2023
The FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program is a 12-month contract for unemployed graduates to join the FirstJob work experience programme. The focus of this programme is to improve employability of successful candidates. Throughout the programme, the incumbent will have an opportunity to build workplace confidence and competence by contributing to business objectives and deliverables. The incumbent will be required to successfully complete the prescribed development programme.
Experience and qualifications
- A recognized Diploma
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is advantageous
- These will be matched against the requirements of Business Units across FirstRand
- No formal (corporate) work experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellence and quality orientation
- Building relationships
- Learning agility
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Drive and Results Orientation
- The FirstJobProgramme seeks to provide an opportunity for unemployed youth that meet thefollowing criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 34
- Obtained a relevant post matric qualification
- Must have been unemployed for at least the last 6 months
- Must have no or limited work experience – i.e. a total of less than twelve months’ work experience and/or of a part-time, casual nature. This must be the youth’s FIRST job experience
- The youth must also not have previously participated in the FirstJob programme at any of the FirstRand franchises, and not worked for FirstRand before
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
Demonstrate excellence and quality orientation in all assigned tasks, deliverables and projects
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!