FoodBev SETA Bursary 2021 | How to apply for FoodBev SETA bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2021? FoodBev SETA invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about FoodBev SETA bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
FoodBev SETA Bursary Progam 2021-2022 – Application Details
The Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FoodBev SETA) offers bursaries to unemployed people who have been accepted to study at TVET Colleges South Africa. Applications are granted solely in accordance, and dependent upon the needs of critical and scarce skills in the Food and Beverage (FoodBev) Manufacturing Sector.
Bursary applications are only considered for approved programmes provided by accredited learning providers such as TVET Colleges and Universities. Unemployed TVET Colleges learners can access bursaries offered via the Public Higher Institutions through which they are registered.
The Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority has developed the Research Bursary Programme for unemployed people in response to the research and development needs of the sector. The bursary programme is designed to develop critical skills needed to gather relevant research that has a positive impact on the sector. The Research Bursary Programme is available to Masters Students and PhD Students.
- Student(s) who have been accepted or are registered full time at either a Higher Learning Institution or a Public Institution based in South Africa.
- Student(s) who are registered in a Doctoral programme, and whose research proposal has been accepted and approved by the authorisation body of a participating university.
- Qualifying Criteria
- User Manual for DG Applications
- Hard-to-Fill/ Scarce Vacancies
- Work Integrated Learning
- Scarce Skills List
- Application Form
For more information, contact Gcobani Gqangeni on +27(0) 11 253 7325 or email@example.com.
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the FoodBev SETA bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!