GE – General Electric Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? GE – General Electric Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
GE – General Electric Internship Program 2021 Application Details
An internship at GE is an opportunity to learn while doing. These programs & hiring cycles vary based on need.
Business Development Sales Support Intern
- Degree in Engineering or Health Sciences or similar
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in medical diagnostic environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Completed BCom or Advance Diploma in Accounting/Financial Management
- Must be a South African citizen
Healthcare Administrator Intern
- Completed business related diploma or degree.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
HOW TO APPLY
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the GE – General Electric Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).