George Whitefield College Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
The George Whitefield College online admission application form/portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
George Whitefield College Application Form 2021
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to George Whitefield College? Planning a successful career at George Whitefield College does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to George Whitefield College. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the George Whitefield College for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
The following documents will make up a portion of the application:
- Academic qualifications from high school and university (must include transcripts)
- ID Document / Passport
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from your church (on letter head and signed by church leadership)
- Non-refundable application fee ZAR350
- Proof of sufficient funds- 3 months bank statements
- Certificate of Code of Conduct from previous University/College
- IELTS or TOEFL English Test Results: International students must be tested in their home countries prior to coming to GWC through either IELTS (see www.ielts.org) or TOEFL (see www.toefl.org). Testing is at your own expense.
- For postgraduate applicants only: SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation certificate. See https://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home for more information.
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the George Whitefield College Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the George Whitefield College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
GWC is following government and sector guidelines around health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be offering all our programmes in 2021, but the modes in which these programmes are delivered may vary. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries in this regard.
Our Application Window For 2021 Is Now Open.
If you wish to apply for an application pack, you can continue to complete the email inquiry section below. Students should submit a complete application by:
- Early deadline: 6 July 2020
- Final deadline: 16 September 2020
* Zimbabwean students are strongly encouraged to apply before the 6 July 2020. International students should apply as early as possible to allow time for VISA application processing. We look forward to working with you as you consider studying with us..
Application forms can be obtained at any of the George Whitefield College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://www.gwc.ac.za/how-to-apply-4/
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the George Whitefield College website.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the George Whitefield College Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the George Whitefield College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the George Whitefield College Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!