Global Landscapes Forum application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Logo Competition 2020 for young people (€500 Euros Prize) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
GLF Logo Competition 2020 for young people (€500 Euros Prize) Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that Global Ladscapes Forum application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Global Landscapes Forum.
YIL and GLF are calling young people to action, to design the new logo for Generation Restoration, a youth-led, youth-centred initiative that will run throughout the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration (2021-2030).
To enter, you must be under the age of 35 and enrolled in a design program or be familiar with design tools (ie. Adobe Illustrator).
- Your entry must be in .jpeg format
- The logo must use RGB colours
- The image must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- The image must use the color code: #66B65D
The winner will receive 500 euros and the opportunity to showcase their design during the June Global Landscapes Forum Digital Summit, broadcast from Bonn, Germany, as well as the chance to work with the Generation Restoration team in the lead up to the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.
As you develop your logo, please take inspiration from our existing GLF branding.
Here are some examples of different ways that GLF uses its logo:
- On the website
- On a social card
- On a video
Selection and winner
All entries will be reviewed by a panel including design experts, the YIL Steering Committee and the Managing Director of the Global Landscapes Forum. The panel will make their decision based on the appropriateness, effectiveness and aesthetics of the entries they receive.
The winning design and designer will be announced live during the Youth in Landscapes Climate Forum at the GLF Bonn 2020 Digital Summit. Don’t forget to tune in!
- We acknowledge all submissions but will contact only the selected candidate. The panel’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- YIL and GLF reserve the right not to select a winner, if no entries that they deem suitable are received.
- YIL and GLF reserve the right to use, edit or modify the final version of the winning logo, although the winner will remain the official designer.
- All entries will go through a copyright check to ensure their validity and originality.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: 9th of May 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Global Landscapes Forum, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??