Want to request for Goldfields TVET College Change of Mind Form 2024? This page provides everything you need to know as regards Goldfields TVET College change of mind application form 2024 Pdf Download.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking the Goldfields TVET College Change of Mind/ Request Form that they can now make corrections at the admission office/website.
The Goldfields TVET College online application 2024 has been open for admissions into various Certificate, Diploma, NCV, Occupational, and NATED programmes in the institution.
- To be an institution of first choice, excellence and a cornerstone of the country’s skills development.
- To provide our community with aligned, responsible, relevant, quality education and training resulting in academic excellence, practical experience, employability and entrepreneurial skills.
- Integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Respect, professionalism and loyalty
- Continuous improvement
- Redress, freedom and democracy.
The Goldfields TVET College change of mind form 2024 can be obtained at the school admission office or website.
From the link above, you can access the official change of mind form of Goldfields TVET College 2024.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact Goldfields TVET College.
|CENTRAL OFFICE||36 BUREN STREET,FLAMINGO PARK
|057-910 6000||[email protected]|
|WELKOM CAMPUS||CNR TORONTO RD AND PETRUS BOSCHWELKOM
|057-910 1600||[email protected]|
|TOSA CAMPUS||14107 NDAKI STREETTHABONG
|057-910 6700||[email protected]|
|SKILLS ACADEMY||2 11TH STREETVOORSPOED
|057-439 0931||[email protected]|
|MELODING SATELLITE||749 KHOTSO STREETMELODING
|079 454 5342||[email protected]|
Central Applications Office (CAO) Change of Mind Form 2024.
CAO, its Administration departments, staff or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
READ ALSO: How to Check CAO Application Status 2024
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected]
Posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014
Hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban.
Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!