Helderberg College Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, HBC admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
Helderberg College HBC online admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Applying at Helderberg College of Higher Education for 2021 is the same as applying to any University.
We offer university-level degree baring programs in Somerset West, and applying can be done in two ways:
- Online application at the below link👇🏾
- Coming to our campus and applying at our admissions coordinator.
If you have any questions or need help with your application please contact our admissions coordinator.
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the Helderberg College Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Before completing the Online Application form, please make sure you have various documents already scanned and ready to be uploaded. Please check the list below of possible documents. Not all are required by every prospective student.
All prospective South African and International students are required to send:
- Copy of your Identity Document (South African students), or copy of your passport (International students).
- Colour photograph of yourself. Should be ID or Passport size or larger.
- Copy of High School or School Leaving certificate. If you are still in your final year, include your latest examination results. Provide certified English translations if needed.
- Copy of Medical Aid Card (South African students), or valid medical insurance recognised in South Africa, including cover for doctor’s and hospital fees (international students).
- Copy of your Proof of Payment for the Application Fee. (See the Financial Information for the amount)
(Banking details for the application fee: ABSA Bank – Current Account, Acc Number 4060394706, Branch Code 632656, SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJCCT)
International students, you may need to include a TOEFL certificate
ONLY for International students who have not received their High School education in English.
You must include their Transcript. Please make sure you have an original official transcript. Provide English translations if applicable.
BA Theology Students must also include the documents below:
- Letter of recommendation from your Conference President on an official Conference letterhead.
- Letter of recommendation from the church board where your church membership is held.
- Letter of recommendation from your local church Pastor.
- Copy of Baptismal certificate.
Note – Once the Helderberg College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the Helderberg College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://hche.ac.za/apply-online/
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the Helderberg College website.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Helderberg College Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Helderberg College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Helderberg College Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!