Helderberg College Registration 2024/2025 | How to register online at your comfort or at the admission office.
In today’s post, we are going to talk about Helderberg College registration 2024, Helderberg College HBC Online Application 2024, Helderberg College registration dates for 2024, Helderberg College HBC registration fee and closing dates 2024, Helderberg College first and second semester registration 2024, Helderberg College new students registration 2024, Helderberg College online registration 2024 for returning students. Stay calm and Read Through!!.
The Helderberg College registration for 2024 is opened to all new and returning students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she is a qualified student of this premier citadel of learning.
Helderberg College Registration Process 2024
You can access the Helderberg College Student Online Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
Before completing the Online Application form, please make sure you have various documents already scanned and ready to be uploaded. Please check the list below of possible documents. Not all are required by every prospective student.
All prospective South African and International students are required to send:
- Copy of your Identity Document (South African students), or copy of your passport (International students).
- Colour photograph of yourself. Should be ID or Passport size or larger.
- Copy of High School or School Leaving certificate. If you are still in your final year, include your latest examination results. Provide certified English translations if needed.
- Copy of Medical Aid Card (South African students), or valid medical insurance recognised in South Africa, including cover for doctor’s and hospital fees (international students).
- Copy of your Proof of Payment for the Application Fee. (See the Financial Information for the amount)
(Banking details for the application fee: ABSA Bank – Current Account, Acc Number 4060394706, Branch Code 632656, SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJCCT)
International students, you may need to include a TOEFL certificate
ONLY for International students who have not received their High School education in English.
You must include their Transcript. Please make sure you have an original official transcript. Provide English translations if applicable.
BA Theology Students must also include the documents below:
- Letter of recommendation from your Conference President on an official Conference letterhead.
- Letter of recommendation from the church board where your church membership is held.
- Letter of recommendation from your local church Pastor.
- Copy of Baptismal certificate.
To access the official Helderberg College Registration Portal, CLICK HERE
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Helderberg College latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).