HiiL Justice Accelerator application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on HiiL Justice Accelerator Innovating Challenge 2020/2021 for Justice Startups Worldwide (10,000 EUR non-equity Funding) application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
HiiL Justice Accelerator
The HiiL Justice Accelerator application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that HiiL Justice Accelerator application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of HiiL Justice Accelerator
The HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of our 2020 accelerator cohort. Since 2011, we have successfully funded, trained and scaled over 110 startups globally. We are the only accelerator world-wide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
Are you a startup addressing justice problems and want to grow into an impactful business?
Do you want to be part of our unique ecosystem of justice innovators?
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from:
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- have products or services that prevent or resolve justice problems (e.g. help people to get access to legal services, work on removing barriers for people to access financial services, or get a registered identity, preventing (digital) fraud, tracking crime, etc.).
- are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- are led by a strong team of experienced and inspiring founder(s).
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month-long programme that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organisations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the INNOVATING JUSTICE FORUM 2021)
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the HiiL Justice Accelerator, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.