Guidelines on how to update your contact details on the MyNSFAS portal.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government loan and bursary fund for students. NSFAS bursary applications and registrations are open in the latter part of the year for students who want to study in the next calendar year.
How To Update Your Contact Details On The MyNSFAS Students Portal
If you would like to change your contact details, you may do so by following these easy steps:
- Login on the myNSFAS student portal by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password, then click SIGN IN!
- Click on My Personal Details.
- Remove the incorrect information then update your contact details.
- Click on Update Your Details, to save all the changes you have made.
Once you have followed these five steps then your contact details will be updated.
SEE ALSO: How to Know If NSFAS will Fund You
How To Create A MyNSFAS Account Online
NSFAS requires you to make use of a myNSFAS account to apply and track your application status, here’s how to create your account.
The following steps will help you to create your myNSFAS account:
- First, visit the NSFAS(link is external) website
- Click on the myNSFAS tab in the top right corner.
- Click on register.
- Tick on the acceptance option to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you have provided.
- Type in your ID number as it appears on your ID document.
- Type in your name and surname as they appear on your ID Document.
- Type in your email address and cellphone number. Your username will be your email address.
- Create a password and confirm your password.
- Upload a copy of your ID.
- Click on register.
- After clicking register, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email address and cellphone number you provided.
- Check your cellphone and email for the OTP.
- Type in the OTP in the tab provided and click submit.
- You will then receive another SMS and email confirming that your myNSFAS account has been created. You may now continue with your application.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).