HZB application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on HZB application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
HZB Application Instructions 2022
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (HZB) International Summer Student Programme 2022 for undergraduate students (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the HZB application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
HZB Application Details 2022
Each summer HZB offers undergraduate students the eight-week summer student programme. Students from all over the world get the chance to work on their own research project in close cooperation with scientists. The programme offers students the opportunity to participate in the everyday work of our research teams at their laboratories or experimental areas located at the HZB-campuses in Berlin-Wannsee or Berlin-Adlershof. The programme is accomplished by site visits at the the synchrotron radiation source BESSY II, laboratories for solar energy research and an accelerator producing proton beams for eye tumour therapy.
Are you currently studying for a degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Structural Biology, Mathematics or related disclipines? Are you looking for a practical training period during July and August in Berlin? If so this could be the opportunity for you.
In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a student (not PhD candidate) in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or related disciplines. You should have completed at least two years of full-time study in your major discipline at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at HZB.
- You have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- You need to hand in a letter of reference by the end of the application period.
- Duration of stay: July 4 to August 29, 2022
- Working time 40 hours/week
- Poster presentation by the end of stay
HZB will provide you with:
- An internship contract of 8 weeks to work on a project.
- A subsistence allowance for the whole contract duration of 1800€ gross for external participants and 1000€ gross for students of the universities located in Berlin and Potsdam.
- Travel expenses will be subsidized up to an amount of 500€ to help you with the costs of travel between Berlin and your residence.
How to Apply:
The summer student programme in 2022 will take place from July 4 to August 29. Changes, even cancellation of the programm due to the global pandemic situation can be required.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the HZB Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!