ICAW application form 2021/2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on ICAW application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Thomson Reuters Health Reporting – Asia Pacific – Online 2021/2022 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ICAW application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ICAW
The International Compost Awareness Week (ICAW) Committee invites YOU to get involved in ICAW 2021. ICAW are looking for anyone, 9th grade (age 14) or older, interested in participating in our 19th Annual Poster Contest. The winning poster will be used to promote International Compost Awareness Week, May 2-8, 2021.
This international contest runs from September 1st until November 2nd, 2020 and is open to anyone age 9th grade or older who wishes to share their artistic creativity to promote this year’s theme. The winning poster will serve as the promotional piece, in the United States, for ICAW 2021, May 2 – 8, 2021, (ICAW is celebrated in other countries, some using a different theme). We invite EVERYONE, to join in the fun – whether or not you have celebrated or been involved in ICAW in the past, we want you to participate this year.
The ICAW 2021 theme is based on the circular movement of the organics recycling process flowing from farm to table to farm again.
This circular process turns recycled organic materials into compost which creates healthy soils leading to more nutrient dense fruits and vegetables, with that waste going back to being composted and the process starts again. Compost adds carbon back into the soil, promotes erosion control and closes the loop by avoiding the loss of valuable organic resources. From on-farm composting, large-scale commercial composting facilities to community composting and composting in backyards, this amazing resource provides an ecologically responsible option for managing our organic materials.
This year’s ICAW 2021 theme, Grow, Eat…COMPOST…Repeat, empowers us to recognize and promote the importance of composting and the use of compost in growing healthier food, supporting healthier soils and, ultimately, creating a more just and sustainable world.
how it works:
- The poster contest winner will have their poster reproduced and distributed to thousands nationwide. It will be the official 2021 International Compost Awareness Week poster and featured on the CCREF website as well as on the US Composting Council website too.
- The winning “poster artist” will have their name posted on the CCREF website and will be included on all print material and in any press releases in association with our annual ICAW celebration.The successful poster winner will receive a $500 prize.
- The contest is open to anyone 9th grade(14+) or older from anywhere in the world. This is an international contest.
- The winning design will be chosen by the end of November.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ICAW 2021 International Poster Contest
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ICAW, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.