Laboratory Traineeship At GSK 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
These are two temporary positions, current expected to last until December 2021. This opportunity to join GSK Cape Town’s Analytical lab as a Lab Trainee, carrying out the testing of raw materials and finished products according to material specifications
Laboratory Traineeship At GSK Application Details 2021
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Has completed a minimum of the first 2 years in a formal qualification in Chemistry
- Hands on experience of Wet Chemistry Techniques
- Some experience in Instrumental Analytical Techniques, such as Gas Chromatography and HPLC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Qualified with either a BSc in Chemistry or a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Hands on experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Experience of a Quality Management System (QMS)
HOW TO APPLY
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Monday 31st August (COB)
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Laboratory Traineeship At GSK Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Laboratory Traineeship At GSK 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!