Main Life Healthcare College of Learning Website | All information is accessible here – https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/careers/life-college-of-learning.
This post provides the direct link to access the official Life Healthcare College of Learning website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, review, funding, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
The Life Healthcare College of Learning Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
- 1 About Life Healthcare College of Learning
- 2 Our vision, mission and values
- 3 Our vision
- 4 Our mission
- 5 Our values
- 6 Five quick facts
- 7 Why we can help you achieve your career dream
- 8 Life College of Learning at a glance
- 9 Why did we start Life College of Learning?
- 10 Did you know?
- 11 Who manages Life College of Learning?
- 12 Overview of Life Healthcare College of Learning Website.
- 13 Life Healthcare College of Learning Contact Address.
- 14 Head Office
- 15 Physical address
- 16 Postal address
- 17 Email
- 18 Telephone
- 19 Other business units
- 20 Education and training
- 21 Life Esidimeni
- 22 Life Renal Dialysis
- 23 Corporate Social Investment
- 24 Life Rehabilitation
- 25 Life Mental Health
- 26 Life Employee Health Solutions
- 27 What to do Next;
About Life Healthcare College of Learning
Our vision, mission and values
To create a skilled workforce for Life Healthcare and the healthcare industry, in order to provide cost-effective, quality and competent patient care.
- To retain and develop staff for Life Healthcare.
- To ensure staff have career development opportunities.
- To provide management at all levels with the necessary skills to conduct their work effectively.
- To develop a competent workforce.
- To work according to necessary legislation governing education, training and development in the healthcare industry.
We have five overarching values:
- Passion for people
- Performance pride
- Personal care
- Lifetime partnerships
Five quick facts
- Established by the Life Healthcare Group in 1998.
- Registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training since 2008.
- Accredited as a Nursing Education Institution with the South African Nursing Council.
- Accredited by the Council on Higher Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training and affiliated to Nelson Mandela University.
- ISO9000:2008 certified: held to the highest standards of quality management.
Why we can help you achieve your career dream
- It offers one of the top three private nursing educations in SA.
- Staff are recognised and respected in the academic fraternity.
- It is accredited by and affiliated to top South African educational institutions (SANC, CHE, DHET and NMU).
Life College of Learning at a glance
- Over 1 000 students
- Seven learning centres across SA: in Springs, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Roodepoort and a classroom in Mossel Bay.
- Courses include basic and post-basic courses in nursing, diplomas in midwifery, operating department assistance and health sciences, and a variety of short learning courses to develop specialised nursing skills.
- Excellent results achieved in the registered examinations reflect the professionalism of our clinical educators, nursing staff and hospital management, and the quality of students selected.
- Our outcomes-based model of education and training promotes quality service delivery, and ensures that our values are part of our daily operations.
Why did we start Life College of Learning?
- To contribute to the national pool of skills, especially in the fields of nursing and health sciences.
- Nurses form the cornerstone of Life Healthcare’s operations. Our college’s nurse training courses have proven to be strategically important to the success and solid reputation of our Group.
- Our focus on clinical excellence underpins our commitment to delivering high-quality care to our patients.
- We have been instrumental in turning our Group’s vision – to be a world-class provider of quality healthcare – into reality.
Did you know?
- Life College of Learning has contributed to the development and empowerment of thousands of South Africans, and helped to alleviate the national healthcare skills shortage.
- We have a number of students from disadvantaged communities enrolled at the college who are supported by learnerships and bursaries provided by HWSETA: the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority.
Who manages Life College of Learning?
Our college managers, headed up by National Education Manager Peggy Naicker (MA Health Studies), provide visible leadership in the field of education.
They are actively involved in the:
- Nursing Education Association (NEA)
- South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- Hospital Association of South Africa (HASA)
Excellent relations with these regulating bodies and tertiary institutions help us to address the challenges of skills shortages.
Overview of Life Healthcare College of Learning Website.
The Life Healthcare College of Learning website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the Life Healthcare College of Learning Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your admission point score (APS), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the Life Healthcare College of Learning Student Portal.
The Life Healthcare College of Learning courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like Life Healthcare College of Learning Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on Southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official website.
- The Life Healthcare College of Learning website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/careers/life-college-of-learning/
Life Healthcare College of Learning Contact Address.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
You are welcome to contact us at Life Healthcare through our all-in-one portal where you can give feedback and ask questions.
We will direct your message to the correct person and get back to you within 48 hours. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please message on 011 219 9111.
If you have a query for our Head Office or national support functions, please call us directly. Our office hours are 8h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday.
Please note that our office hours are from 08h00 to 16h30 on weekdays. Numbers below are only available during office hours.
21 Chaplin Road
Click here for directions
Private Bag X13
If you have not received feedback on your query posted through our all-in-one portal within 48 hours, you can leave a message on 011 219 9111.
Other business units
Education and training
Life Renal Dialysis
Corporate Social Investment
Life Mental Health
Life Employee Health Solutions
What to do Next;
Am sure this awesome post really helped you regarding the Life Healthcare College of Learning website. If yes:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS and Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Life Healthcare College of Learning latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Life Healthcare College of Learning website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
WE CHERISH YOU!!