NZSTTS application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on NZSTTS application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
NZSTTS Application Instructions 2023
The NZSTTS application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the NZSTTS application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
NZSTTS Application Details 2023
The New Zealand Short-Term Training Scholarships (NZSTTS) scheme courses are designed to share New Zealand’s expertise in governance and trade with professionals in developing countries.
These are intensive short courses run by the University of Auckland and designed for participants who are currently in middle and senior management positions.
The course will allow for part-time learning as scholars will complete the entire learning programme over 2- 3 hour sessions per week.
- Short Training Courses
- Trade – 14 March 2023
The Good Governance course is a 4-week online module (23 January – 17 February 2023) and it will cover the following:
- Inclusive governance and policy reforms
- Climate change and sustainable development
- Gender equity
- E-governance and e-service delivery
- Adaptive government and crisis management
- Human rights, jurisprudence and the rule of law
- Democratic design
The Trade course is a 5-week online module (12 April– 12 May 2023) and will cover:
- Trade foundations and regulations
- Trade policy context of Africa
- Multilateral trade system
- Regional trade architecture
- Services trade
- Supply chains
- Digital trade
- Trade negotiations
- Gender equity
- Trade, health and economic well-being
- Sustainability challenges
- Future challenges for inclusive trade
- Citizens from South Africa who are currently in middle and senior management positions;
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the start of the scholarship;
- Meet the academic entry requirements (including English language requirements) for planned training programme;
- From the date of application, have lived in the country of citizenship for the last two years or more;
- Exception for diplomatic corps and their family: Be a member of the diplomatic corps or a dependant of a member of the diplomatic corps, living outside their own country;
- Not be a citizen or permanent resident of any of the following countries:
New Zealand, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, any European Union country, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom or the United States of America;
- Not be currently serving in the military;
- Within the last five years, not have had a New Zealand Scholarship terminated.
You must also acknowledge and agree that:
- You have received endorsement from your employer to attend this training programme and that;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working in a supported sector in a leadership role Or at least two years experience in the public sector in a senior management role.
*Please note: You can apply for more than one course
For application assistance and queries: [email protected]
Applications for the short courses can be submitted using the online Application form
If you are selected for a scholarship, you will need to provide copies of the following documents before taking up your scholarship:
- Certified copies of the personal pages of your passport (or an alternative form of photo identification if you do not hold a passport).
- Certified copies of your International English proficiency test results, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or equivalent, from within the last 18 months.
Documents and links
However, if you have queries regarding the NZSTTS Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!