Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies application form 2020-2021 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies 2020-2021 at the University of Michigan (stipend of $50,000)
The Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies
Applications are open for the Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies 2020-2021 at the University of Michigan. This full-time twelve-month position is open to junior scholars who have completed a PhD within the last three years.
The goal of the fellowship is to offer a vibrant intellectual environment in which outstanding junior scholars will be able to conduct their research and have the opportunity to teach one course. Fellows will be expected to participate regularly in the ASP events, present one public lecture, and teach one undergraduate course while in residence. Scholars are required to spend the 2020-21 academic year (September –August) in residence at the University of Michigan. ASP will award up to two one-year postdoctoral fellowships for the 2020-21 academic year.
- For the 2020-21 academic year, the fellowship carries a stipend of $50,000 and a $2000 research/travel fund. Fellows will be eligible for U-M’s high-quality benefits package.
- Applicants must have a PhD. Postdoctoral Fellows may not pursue another degree while in this appointment, nor may they hold any other fellowships, tenure-track or visiting positions concurrently.
- Applicants must have successfully defended their dissertation before the start of their potential tenure as Manoogian Fellows.
- Research and proposed course should be related to Armenian Studies (history, literature, visual arts, and politics). They reserve the possibility to ask the fellow to teach a core course already listed in their curriculum.
Application materials should be sent directly to [email protected]
- Cover letter with title and summary (250 words) of proposed research project and course
- Current CV
- Electronic copy of dissertation. If dissertation is not complete at the time of the application, the applicant should forward the completed parts with a detailed outline of the rest of the work. If the dissertation is not in English, please provide a chapter in translation and other writing samples in English
- Research proposal (1500 words max.), including description of project, bibliography, timetable, explicit goals, and the reason it is proposed to be pursued at ASP
- Description of one Armenian Studies related course the applicant proposes to teach (250 words max.) and a bibliography of texts that will be read during the course.
- Three letters of recommendation, which should be sent directly from recommenders to ASP at [email protected]
For more information, visit University of Michigan.
Deadline: January 15, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellowship in Armenian Studies, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.