ARTS Council Artist Grant application form 2021/2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on ARTS Council Artist Grant application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ARTS Council Artist Grant
The ARTS Council Individual Artist Grant 2021 (up to $2,500) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ARTS Council Artist Grant application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ARTS Council Artist Grant
Applications are open for the ARTS Council Individual Artist Grant 2021. Individual Artist grants support the creation of new work by an individual artist in a community setting.
The goal of this grant is to support the creative work of individual artists in all disciplines while encouraging interaction between artists and community members. Projects may include exhibitions, site-specific works, installations, performances, or any other events or activities that are accessible to the general public.
- Grants ranging from $1,000 to $2,500 are available to individual artists.
- Individual artist residing in Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, or Tioga county are eligible for this program.
- Artists under 18 years of age and/or enrolled in a higher education degree program are not eligible to apply.
- Artists of all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Created artwork may be visual, literary, media, musical, multi-dimensional, or performance in nature.
- All created artwork must be made accessible to a segment of the community through a public program, whether in-person or virtually. Examples include exhibitions, websites, site-specific works, installations, performances, or any other activities or platforms that can be accessible to the general public. Audience sizes can be limited in scope to meet New York State COVID-19 social distance protocols.
- NYSCA applicants may offer their venue gratis, handle ticketing, and provide other support for the project, however projects cannot financially benefit direct NYSCA applicants.
- The project also cannot be advertised as part of the NYSCA applicant’s official season/programming and must clearly use the provided credit language indicating that it is a DEC funded project.
Grants are awarded via a merit-based review process based upon the following criteria:
- Artistic and/or Cultural Merit
- Strength of Artistic Work Sample
- Community Accessibility to Created Work
- Managerial & Fiscal Competence
Applicants should read the application guidelines before they begin their application.
The completed application consists of the following:
- Applicant Information
- Project Information & Narrative Questions
- Budget Information, Narrative, & Form
- Letter of Partnership (if applicable)
- Artist(s) Resume, Bio, or CV (typed in narrative form or attached)
- Artistic Work Samples
- Marketing Materials
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ARTS Council Artist Grant, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.