MCE Electric Vacancy Application Details.
The MCE Electric Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
MCE Electric Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
- Requirements: School Leaver/Someone who is willing to build a career in the Industry and is not afraid to learn new things and take on new challenges.
- A warehouse assistant/Storeman works in a warehouse to gather the appropriate items to fulfill incoming orders.
- They’re responsible for locating products on shelves, packing them, and transporting them to trucks or receiving counters
- Assists with monthly and annual stock takes
- Keeps shelves neat, clean and tidy
- Collecting order notes to fulfil deliveries and collections
- Picking out ordered items from storage shelves or rooms using barcodes, serial numbers, etc.
- Securely shrink-wrapping items before placing them in envelopes or boxes
- Operating handling equipment according to industrial safety regulations
- Offloading containers when needed
- Managing stock control, including item replenishment and storage
- Performing general warehouse duties as necessary
- Assisting with random stock checks and informing managers if anything is needed
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!