Mercedes Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for Mercedes Benz bursaries program, requirements, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2021? Mercedes invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021-2022.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2021
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
Let’s dive into the full information about Mercedes bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Mercedes Benz Bursary Progam 2021-2022 Application Details
Mercedes prides themselves in their commitment to investing in the future. They are committed to advancing the skills and knowledge of their people, and this is what makes them unique as well as successful! Employment equity is a serious thing, thus, they ensure a multiplicity of employees within all levels of business.
The Mercedes Benz Bursary program includes financial support for the following:
- Registration fees
- Class fees
- Accommodation fees at the Institute of Higher Learning
- Prescribed book or learning material fees
- Examination fees
The Mercedes bursary is designed to help candidates reach their full potential. Besides the financial aid, candidates could also have the opportunity for vacation work. Candidates may be asked to sign an employment contract with the company, for a period as is deemed required.
This Bursary closes on 30 September 2020. If you have not heard anything from Mercedes before 4 December 2020, consider your application not successful.
Who Can Apply For The Mercedes Benz Bursary?
If you are planning to study in one of the following directions, Mercedes bursaries may just be what you need. These fields of study may change yearly, it will depend on the need within the company.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Human Resources
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Software Development
Requirements for the Mercedes Benz Bursary
If you want to apply for this Bursary, you will need to fulfll the requirements made by Mercedes.
- You are a South African Citizen with a Valid ID
- You are currently busy completing your Grade 12 Matric
- You are currently enrolled for a full-time study 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4rd-year students
- First and Second year students will have an added advantage
Additional requirements are:
- Grade 12: You have excellent grades in your Grade 12/Matric. Having Distinction for Physical Science and Mathematics will be in your advantage.
- Undergraduates: You hold excellent average scores of your Tertiary results. An average above 65% will be to your advantage
- If you live in the Eastern Cape you will have an extra advantage over other candidates.
- You may NOT apply if you are currently an employee of Mercedes Benz South Africa
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this bursary, you will need to register online for an account at the Daimler careers website.
Once you have an account, you can log into your account.
- Select MBSA Bursary Programme from the menu on the left
- Upload your CV and select the MBSA Bursary Applications folder.
Don’t forget to make your application complete with the required documents:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Matric results or Tertiary results
- Include your updated and well-written CV
Renee Jade Louise Vengadajellum
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Mercedes bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!