UNB High School Students Scholarship 2023/2024 in Canada Fully Funded… UNB Scholarships for High School Students Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2023.
The University of New Brunswick UNB Scholarships for High School Students 2023 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the UNB Scholarships application closing date of 2023.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023.
- 1 UNB Scholarships for High School Students 2023 Application Details
- 2 How to apply for scholarships
- 3 Additional Scholarship Applications
- 4 Schulich Leaders Scholarship – $100,000 to $120,000
- 5 Currie Undergraduate Scholarship – $65,000
- 6 Beaverbrook Scholars Award – $50,000
- 7 H. Harrison McCain Bursaries/Scholarships – $16,000
- 8 Loran Scholars Foundation – up to $100,000
- 9 Project Hero Award
- 10 Arthur & Sandra Irving Primrose Scholarship
- 11 How recipients are selected
- 12 Received a scholarship?
- 13 Important dates
- 14 Questions?
UNB Scholarships for High School Students 2023 Application Details
Last year, 1 in 2 students entering UNB received a scholarship! Our scholarship support ranges from $500 to $100,000.
The entrance scholarship application covers the majority of UNB scholarships available to Canadian and international high school applicants. Students admitted to an undergraduate degree program full time in the fall are eligible to apply.
How to apply for scholarships
- Apply for admission
- Once accepted, activate your UNB IT Services
- Sign into myUNB and apply for entrance scholarships by March 1. Late applications will be accepted until April 30. If funding permits, these applications will be reviewed over the summer.
Additional Scholarship Applications
Some of Canada’s largest scholarships for high school students can be found at UNB. In addition to the entrance scholarship application, you’re encouraged to complete the applications below.
Schulich Leaders Scholarship – $100,000 to $120,000
UNB has proudly been selected as 1 of 20 partner universities to provide the Schulich Leader Scholarship. In the past UNB has provided 2 scholarships each year, one valued at $120,000 for a student studying Engineering and one valued at $100,000 for a student studying in one of the other STEM disciplines – science, technology or mathematics.
You must be nominated by your guidance counsellor by Jan. 31, 2023. Every high school in Canada can submit one nomination.
Currie Undergraduate Scholarship – $65,000
Beaverbrook Scholars Award – $50,000
H. Harrison McCain Bursaries/Scholarships – $16,000
The H. Harrison McCain Bursaries/Scholarships are open to high school students from across Canada and are valued at $16,000. Harrison McCain Scholars demonstrate scholastic attainment, leadership, financial need and an initiative in funding their own education. Deadline is March 1.
Loran Scholars Foundation – up to $100,000
UNB is proud to be one of the twenty-five institutions that the Loran Scholars Foundation has partnered with.
The Loran Award is a national scholarship valued up to $100,000 over four years, for students who exemplify leadership and strive to make a difference in their local and global communities. Up to 36 awards are given out annually. Each Loran Award consists of a stipend and tuition waiver (up to $10,000), which is renewable for up to four years, plus internship opportunities, mentorship and more.
Project Hero Award
Arthur & Sandra Irving Primrose Scholarship
Saint John campus students can apply for the Arthur & Sandra Irving Primrose Scholarship.
How recipients are selected
Scholarships are awarded primarily on your grades (scholarship average) with preference given to students who have an 80% scholarship average and above. Some scholarships have additional conditions, such as financial need, extracurricular activities, the high school you attended, etc. This additional scholarship criteria reflects the goals and values of the donor.
Received a scholarship?
Congratulations! Please respond to our offer by responding to your offer of admission. Accepting your offer of admission is the same as accepting your scholarship offer. Deadline is May 15 (unless otherwise specified).
- Sept. 1: Entrance scholarship application opens
- December: Early scholarship offers begin to be distributed
- February: Send your updated high school transcript to the Admissions Office
- March 1: Entrance and additional scholarship applications due
- March-April 30: Entrance scholarship applications are reviewed and hundreds of scholarships are awarded
- May 15: Deadline to respond to your offer (unless otherwise specified)
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.