MyNSFAS Account Login | Step-by-step guides on how to create an account and sign in to MyNSFAS profile/dashboard online.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government student financial aid scheme that provides financial aid to undergraduate students, who require financial assistance, to help pay for the cost of their tertiary education after finishing high school. NSFAS is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
NSFAS implemented an account, called myNSFAS, to help students complete their application and manage their important information.
How To Log In To MyNSFAS Account
Here is how you can create your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google account.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).