Mzwakhe Mbuli: Biography of Mzwakhe Mbuli, Age, Wife, Career & Net Worth,
Mzwakhe Mbuli (born 1 August 1959) is a South African poet and Mbaqanga singer. He is a former Deacon at Apostolic Faith Mission Church in Naledi Soweto South Africa, known.
He is popularly known as “The People’s Poet, Tall man, Mbulism, The Voice Of Reason”.
Mzwakhe Mbuli Age
He was born in Sophiatown on 1 August 1959. Mbuli is 61 years old as of 2020.
Mzwakhe Mbuli Wife
Mbuli is married to Zukiswa Damse. The couple had met in 2015 in Mogale City, West of Jozi and got married in August of the same year.
Mbuli had been in a previous marriage to Thembeka Ndaba. They got married in a traditional ceremony in KwaZulu-Natal in 2010.
Mzwakhe Mbuli Career
In 1990, he was profiled in the documentary film Songololo: Voices of Change.
Mbuli was convicted in March 1999 for armed robbery and possession of a hand grenade – crimes he has consistently denied committing; he and his supporters have always insisted he was framed by the government for speaking out against corruption. He was held at the Leeuwkop Maximum Security Prison, until his release in November 2003. His most recent release is Mbulism.
- Change Is Pain (1986) Shifty (Rounder – USA)
- Unbroken Spirit (1988) Shifty Records
- Resistance Is Defence (1992) Stern’s Earthworks
- Afrika (1993) CCP/EMI South Africa
- Izigi (1994) CCP/EMI, South Africa
- KwaZulu-Natal (1996) CCP / EMI South Africa
- Umzwakhe Ubongu Ujehovah (1997) CCP/EMI South Africa
- Mbulism (2004) CCP/EMI South Africa
- “Mandela” (with Zahara) (2013)
Mzwakhe Mbuli Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $1 million which he has earned form his career.
- The contents of this page are sourced from Wikipedia article on 8 Dec 2020. The contents are available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: