Details of Nelson Mandela University Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Programme 2024 application, admission requirements, careers field and how to apply online has been released.
The management of the Nelson Mandela University has released the NMU Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Full Time Programme Online Admission Application Form 2024 Intake, application fee, courses offered, requirements, bursaries, registration dates, programmes and department, registration form, Joining Instructions pdf download, application deadline/closing date for 2024 academic year.
The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) School of Nursing trusts that your studies will be pleasant and rewarding. Feel free to contact the Department about any aspect of your studies – we will gladly assist you.
Nelson Mandela University Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Programme 2024 | Full Time
Nurses assist ill, injured and weak people towards health and help to relieve patients of pain and discomfort. They are also involved in curative, preventative and rehabilitative health care for families, communities and individuals.
Careers & Study Fields Deatils
Duration (full-time): 2 year(s)
Qualification type: 74 (Doctoral Degree)
Requirements for Admission
Candidates must hold a relevant research Master’s Degree and have obtained a final mark of 60% for their dissertation OR hold a relevant coursework Master’s Degree and have obtained an average mark of 60% for the coursework modules and treatise.
Note: All candidates will be subject to a departmental selection process that will include the following:
- An interview with the Head of Department and two senior academics or interview panel.
- Submission of a full CV.
- Submission of the names of two referees, one of whom must be a senior university lecturer who is able to report on the candidate’s suitability for undertaking a PhD.
- The candidate’s suitability will be co-determined by the quality of an essay (1000 words) which must be submitted with the application form, prior to the interview. (Please refer to the departmental website for guidelines regarding the essay: http://nursing.nmmu.ac.za/home.
- Candidates may be required to complete a research methodology module and/or other research-related coursework successfully in preparation for the completion of a thesis.
- Master of Nursing (65000) – NORTH CAMPUS , FULL TIME
- Master of Nursing (65000) – NORTH CAMPUS , PART TIME
- Master of Science (General Health Sciences) (65011) – SOUTH CAMPUS , FULL TIME
- Master of Science (General Health Sciences) (65011) – SOUTH CAMPUS , PART TIME
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (66300) – NORTH CAMPUS , FULL TIME
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (66300) – NORTH CAMPUS , PART TIME
How To Apply Online For NMU Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Programme Admission 2024
Application is made through filling the application form online at the school admissions portal. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Please note, all Nursing qualifications offered by higher educational institutions nationally are presently being reviewed by the South African Nursing Council as a standard practice for accreditation. As a result, we are currently unable to open applications for some Nursing studies in 2024 as yet.
The Bachelor of Nursing (undergraduate) degree is now open for admission in 2024. Only 60 places are available in 2024 for this degree. Early application is essential.
The present status affects students who wish to apply for their postgraduate studies in either honours or Master’s (coursework) studies in 2024. Students who are currently studying these programmes are not affected.
As soon as the accreditation process is finalised, the University will alert prospective students as to the opening of applications via its various platforms. You may also forward your contact details to [email protected] using the hashtag #nursingapplication2024 in the subject field.
Applications for postgraduate studies in nursing at masters and doctoral research level remain open.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) School of Nursing by visiting the official website or campus.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get NMU Nursing School latest updates 2024.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) School of Nursing Application Form 2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.