National Film & Video Foundation application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on National Film & Video Foundation application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
National Film & Video Foundation
The National Film & Video Foundation application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that National Film & Video Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of National Film & Video Foundation
The NFVF is a statutory body mandated to spearhead the equitable growth and development of the SA film and video industry. The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at stimulating and developing skills for applicants who want to enter the film & TV industry.
The bursaries are awarded to qualifying applicants who are studying or intending to study towards any qualification in the film and television industry at any accredited South African tertiary institution. The bursary is awarded as a non-repayable grant based on merit and/or financial need.
An applicant must:
- be a South African citizen;
- have completed and passed matric
- have a good academic record;
- demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- registered or provisionally registered to study for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate diploma or degree in film/TV disciplines at an accredited South African tertiary institution
- A complete online application form
- Letter of acceptance from the institution or a letter of acknowledgment of their application;
- A one-page letter of motivation
- Certified ID Copy
- Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
- Commitment letter for a bursary or loan from other sponsors/bank where applicable.
- Annual academic fees breakdown from the institution
- If the applicant is not a minor (i.e. older than 21 years old), the applicant must provide proof of financial support (i.e. latest bank statement with a bank stamp or latest payslips).
- If the applicant is unemployed, please provide an affidavit stipulating that the applicant is unemployed; and either of the following:
- proof of social grant, if applicable;
- Parents/guardian/partner’s proof of income (i.e. latest bank statement with a bank stamp or latest payslips).
- An affidavit stipulating that the applicant is unemployed;
- Parents/guardian/partner’s proof of income (i.e. latest bank statement or latest payslips).
- Where the applicant is a minor (i.e. younger than 21 years old), the applicant must provide the following:
NB! All certified documents must be valid for 6 months from date of submission.
- Financial need based on the combined gross income of less than R600 000 for both parents/ guardian/s (if the applicant is a minor).
- Academic performance will be assessed according to the following:
- latest academic qualification;
- students enrolled to further their studies, will only be considered if they have achieved an average of 50% or a higher minimum pass rate in their previous year of study;
- Matric learners whose final results are not available; an assessment will be based on their Grade 11 final results or matric June results.
- Detailed motivation stating why the applicant should be considered for the bursary;
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals
Any performance arts and acting courses
NB! Preference will be given to students enrolled in South African public tertiary institutions.
How to apply:
Complete an online national bursary application form available on our website: www.nfvf.co.za or https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za
Applications will not be considered if:
- the application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided;
- supporting documents are missing or not certified;
- If it is for outstanding tertiary fees (owed tertiary fees)
- Applications sent via fax or email will not be considered.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the National Film & Video Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.