Ngwelezana Campus Vision
To lead Nursing Education and to achieve excellence in nursing through education and training of nurses and midwives registrable with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) at Basic and Post-registration levels.
Ngwelezana Campus Mission
To produce caring and competent nurses and clinical nurse specialists who will be responsive to the current and future health care needs of the people of KwaZulu-Natal by empowering them with nursing knowledge
Ngwelezana Campus Core Values
- Trust built on truth, honesty and respect
- Open communication, transparency and consultation
- Commitment to quality performance
- Courage to learn, change and innovate
- Commitment to caring and compassionate service delivery
- Learners personal development
- Access to lifelong learning
- Mobility and progression within education, training and career path
Ngwelezana Campus Programmes Offered
Ngwelezane Campus offers the following nurse training programmes:
- Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric and Community) and Midwifery (R425).
- Diploma in Nursing (171)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!