NMU Nursing School Online Application 2021 Intake, application fee, admission entry requirements, programmes duration, prospectus, open day, application closing date, contact details, and fee structure for the 2021 academic year.
Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Nursing School Online Application 2021
At NMU Nursing School, We trust that your bachelor’s degree, diploma, higher certificate, postgraduate advanced diploma in nursing, and midwifery programmes studies will be pleasant and rewarding. Feel free to contact the management about any aspect of your studies – we will gladly assist you.
The Department of Nursing Science endorses the mission statement and core values of Nelson Mandela University and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Our VISION is:
To be a dynamic nursing education institution recognized for the delivery of cutting-edge training programmes that will prepare graduates to change the world.
Our MISSION is:
To offer innovative, transformative and research-based education to develop independent, highly-skilled, caring and committed nursing graduates who think critically and who will use their knowledge and skills, in a variety of contexts, to bring about change and provide or facilitate high-quality comprehensive health care services to individuals, families, and communities.
Our CORE VALUES consist of:
The core values of the Department of Nursing Science shape our culture of scholarly and clinical excellence and define and direct the essence of our work in the development of professional nurses and nursing specialists.
- We encourage dependability, dedication, and commitment in delivery of health care;
- We will adhere to the ethics, rules, and regulations that govern our profession;
- We pledge to practice our profession with conscience and dignity.
- We foster an environment in which diversity is appreciated, respected and celebrated;
- We acknowledge the uniqueness of the diverse population we engage with and serve.
- We act with integrity and accept responsibility for our actions;
- We adhere to the moral and ethical principles of our profession;
- We will adhere to the integrity of our information, systems, and processes.
- We promote excellence in our teaching, research and engagement activities;
- We provide innovative, evidence-based best practices that foster excellence;
- We provide an environment that fosters creative, transformative, and sustainable knowledge.
- We promote kindness, concern and compassion amongst students, employees and the community we serve;
- We share resources, knowledge and expertise amongst colleagues, students, stakeholders and the community members.
How to Apply
Application is made through filling the application form online at the NMU Nursing School admissions portal (https://nursing.mandela.ac.za/) or College admission office.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the NMU Nursing School by visiting the college.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the NMU Nursing School latest updates 2021.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!