NSFAS eZaga… How to Sign Up, Register, Login App, Check Status, & Payment Dates.
This article covers NSFAS eZaga Information,nsfas ezaga login, nsfas ezaga payment date, nsfas ezaga payments, ezaga nsfas contact details, ezaga nsfas status, what does nsfas give to students, what is my nsfas status, nsfas application details, nsfas explained, how to register for nsfas ezaga account, nsfas change details, how do i cancel nsfas, nsfas ussd code, what is an nsfas, and how do i communicate with nsfas.
NSFAS eZaga | How to Register & Login
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is introducing its new direct payment solution for student allowances, through the NSFAS MasterCard. All NSFAS-funded students will be provided with a MasterCard and a bank account where monthly allowances will be disbursed directly, on a monthly basis. We’re proud to present you with your own NSFAS MasterCard in partnership with eZaga.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) in partnership with eZaga has launched the mobile money system to facilitate the payment process of the NSFAS bursary funds to beneficiaries.
NSFAS after the four-month-long application period encouraged successful beneficiaries to use NSFAS bank accounts to receive their funds.
NSFAS partners with other brands to provide bank accounts, virtual cards, and other mobile money privileges to beneficiaries, NSFAS also partners with Coinvest, Norraco, and Tenet Technology. The benefits of receiving funding through EZaga are as follows:
- There is access to value-added services.
- value for money-negotiated rates.
- Many banking operations such as withdrawals, and transfers are possible
- You can make online transactions and purchases that any standard card can
- you can perform EFT transactions with the allocated partner’s mobile app.
- ‘Tap to Pay’ functionality and virtual card inclusive.
- Account owners receive SMS Alerts for any transaction carried out through the account.
- The card is PIN-secured to reduce the risk of theft and fraud.
- There is better control over finances.
NSFAS Beneficiaries can access eZaga mobile banking services, which enable them to check their balances, make payments, and transfer funds. Start with these steps to register NSFAS Bank Account online via eZaga, existing users should simply log in.
- Visit eZaga link – https://www.ezaga.co.za/nsfas-register/ to download the eZaga App
- Enter your ID number and temporary password – “12345”
- The system will send a One Time Pin (OTP) to your email address.
- Capture your information
- Take a clear photo of yourself holding your ID and take a clear photo of your ID only.
- Wait for an approval SMS from eZaga
- As soon as you approved you can collect your bank card on your campus.
The NSFAS Mastercard can make transactions anywhere a standard bank card would.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARED BUTTONS BELOW.