NYDA Young Patriots Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the NYDA Young Patriots Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
NYDA Young Patriots Internship Programme Application Details
The Department of Arts and Culture in partnership with National Youth Development Agency are looking to recruit young people to enter a one year National Youth Service Programme called The Young Patriots Programme.
We need five (5) volunteers per province, x45 nationally, for a nine (9) months commitment
The programme seeks to engage young people in the service delivery to communities as a way of building a culture of patriotism and nation building by involving them in areas of arts, culture and heritage.
The successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following functions:
- Implement arts and cultural activities in both community and schools.
- Mobilise schools and youth to be part of TYPP activities in their community.
- Implement, coordinate and support TYPP events in the community.
- Maintain relationships with local community organisations and other community youth groups in the community.
- Administer monitoring for TYPP implementation in school and at the community.
- Promote South African National Symbols.
- Commit to personal development and growth.
Suitable candidates will need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Grade 10
- Out of school youth
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- English and local language proficiency.
- Arts and culture background
- Willing to work in Arts & Culture sector
- Strong Community background.
- Self-initiator, pro-activeness, with attention to detail.
- Display ability to role model to peers.
- RSA youth only
NB: Youth with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Monthly stipend, training and uniform will be provided
Please forward a summarised copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating which province and district you are applying
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the NYDA Young Patriots Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the NYDA Young Patriots Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!