Omnia (Pty) LTD Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Omnia (Pty) LTD Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Omnia (Pty) LTD before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Omnia (Pty) LTD Jobs Careers website/portal.
Omnia (Pty) LTD Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Omnia (Pty) LTD vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
To administer the payment and reconciliation of creditors within BME, within the pre-defined standards.
Bookkeeping Diploma or Equivalent
3 years’ full function creditors and bookkeeping experience
– To ensure invoices are properly authorised in accordance with levels of authority andallocate it to correct supplier and general ledger accounts on a daily basis. – To check and match invoices against PO’s to ensure accuracy of the orders database. – To accurately prepare monthly reconciliations of creditors accounts statements against the accounts payable. – To accurately reconcile age analysis, general ledger, and creditors accounts on a monthly. basis to make sure that accounts are correctly balanced. – To ensure we pay our suppliers as per the authorised payment schedules, and to avoid any fraud.
Job Knowledge: – Financial management/accounting. – Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles, production methods, and coordination of resources. – Working knowledge of: enterprise risk; corporate governance; regulatory and operational risk; business continuity; information and security risk; technology risk; market and credit risk. – Familiarity with operational, financial, and quality assurance. – ERP system. – Knowledge of age analysis of accounts and understand general ledger structures. – Knowledge of various accounting frameworks (IFRS, GAAP). Job Related Skills: – Accounting Software. – Financial skills and experience. – Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook). – Ability to deal with complex reconciliation processes.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Omnia (Pty) LTD Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).