Open Window Institute Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
Congratulations on making the right choice to apply to study at Open Window Institute 2021.
The Open Window Institute online admission application form/portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Open Window Institute Application Form 2021
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to Open Window Institute? Planning a successful career at Open Window Institute does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to Open Window Institute. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the Open Window Institute for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the Open Window Institute Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the Open Window Institute Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Steps to Apply
Application forms can be obtained at any of the Open Window Institute Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://www.openwindow.co.za/register/
Step 1: Enquire
Complete an enquiry and we will be in touch to walk you through your course(s) of interest and make sure that you are well-equipped to complete an application.
There is no charge for an Enquiry.
Step 2: Apply
- Now that you have enquired and had a chat with one of our Student Advisors, you are ready to Apply.
- Application Fee is a non-refundable fee of R 1 750.
- R 1 000 of this fee will be deducted from the total tuition fee.
Please submit the following:
- Latest Grade 12 results
- ID Document
Step 3: Register
- Once you have all the supporting documents ready and you are sure of the course of choice, you can now Register
- Registration Fee is a non-refundable fee of R 12 000, which is deducted from the total tuition fee.
- The balance of the tuition fees needs to either be settled in full prior to the commencement of classes or via 10x monthly instalments (payable from February to November).
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Open Window Institute Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Open Window Institute latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Open Window Institute Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!