PepsiCo Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about PepsiCo Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at PepsiCo before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
PepsiCo Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the PepsiCo recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Auto req ID: 221899BR
- Responsible for routine analytical and product quality tests.
- Investigate out of specification results and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure all data reports are completed and the results communicated.
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
- On – going trouble shooting to improve quality results and accuracy of data.
- Control of stock requirements.
- Prepare laboratory for internal and external lab audits.
- Documentation auditing and data analysis.
- Coordinate projects related to improving quality and quality systems.
- Ensuring effective verification of sanitation procedures
- Matric plus Food Technology Diploma or any related qualification
- No experience required
- Average of 65%
- South African citizen
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”
Job Type: Temporary
However, if you have any queries regarding the PepsiCo Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!