Roodepoort Campus Requirements 2022, Roodepoort Campus online application form 2022.
Below are the official Roodepoort Campus admission entry requirements and what you need to know about Nursing programs.
Nursing encompasses autonomous and collaborative care of individuals of all ages, families, groups, and communities, sick or well, and in all settings. Nursing includes the promotion of health, prevention of illness, and the care of ill, disabled, and dying people
A registered nurse is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province, or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. An RN’s scope of practice is determined by legislation and is regulated by a professional body or council.
- 1 Roodepoort Campus Entry Requirements 2022
- 2 Why Choose Roodepoort Campus?
- 3 What Qualification Do I Need to Become a Nurse?
- 4 Roodepoort Campus Admission Requirements
- 5 Bachelor Degree in Nursing Sciences (BCur)
- 6 Entry Requirements:
- 7 What does the course look like?
- 8 Diploma in Nursing
- 9 Entry Requirements
- 10 What does the course look like?
- 11 Higher Certificate in Auxillary Nursing
- 12 Entry Requirements:
- 13 What does the course look like?
- 14 Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Nursing
- 15 Entry Requirements
- 16 What does the course look like?
- 17 After your Qualification
- 18 South African Nursing Council (SANC)
Roodepoort Campus Entry Requirements 2022
The Roodepoort Campus Online Admission Application Form 2022 Intake, application fee, courses offered, requirements, term dates, bursaries, registration dates, registration dates, department, programs duration, contact address, location, registration form, admission guidelines pdf download, application deadline/closing date for 2022 academic year has been released.
The Roodepoort Campus trusts that your studies will be pleasant and rewarding. Feel free to contact the school about any aspect of your studies – we will gladly assist you.
Why Choose Roodepoort Campus?
- Receive accredited training.
- We offer competent Educators, a safe and secure environment.
- We have a well-equipped simulation laboratory where you can practice your clinical skills before entering the clinical environment.
What Qualification Do I Need to Become a Nurse?
To qualify as a nurse, you can do one of the following:
- a four-year bachelor degree in nursing
- a three-year diploma
- a one-year higher certificate in auxiliary nursing
- one-year postgraduate advanced diploma in nursing and midwifery on top of your degree or diploma.
After you get your qualification, you have to register with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
Roodepoort Campus Admission Requirements
It is recommended that Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Biology be taken as Matriculation subjects. Candidates shall be admitted to the program if they have the following: Mathematics level 4 or Mathematics literacy level 5, Physical Science level 4 and Life Science level 4.
Clinical training shall be done in general and midwifery hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, the community and community health service facilities in the respective Province.
After your Qualification
After you qualify and register with the SANC, you can choose to work in any number of places, but if you want to study further, you can study a master’s degree or advanced diploma in nursing and you can register as an advanced practice nurse. There are two main categories of advanced practice nurses:
- Clinical nurse specialists: People who have in-depth and specialized qualifications who work closely and collaboratively with other medical practitioners.
- Advanced nurse practitioner: A person who works in primary care — health assessment and the diagnosis and treatment of ailments. In South Africa, advanced nurse practitioners are often referred to as primary health care nurses and they can work as midwives, psychiatric and pediatric nurses outside of the hospital environment.
South African Nursing Council (SANC)
The South African Nursing Council (SANC) is the body entrusted to set and maintain standards of nursing education and practice in the Republic of South Africa. It is an autonomous, financially independent, statutory body, initially established by the Nursing Act, 1944 (Act No. 45 of 1944), and currently operating under the Nursing Act, 2005 (Act No. 33 of 2005).
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the South African Nursing Council (SANC) by visiting the official website or campus. https://www.sanc.co.za/
Please use the comment section for your queries (Questions, Suggestions, and Contribution) regarding the Roodepoort Campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Roodepoort Campus.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!