South African Police Service application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on South African Police Service application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
SAPS Internships Programme
The South African Police Service application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that South African Police Service application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of South African Police Service
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Supply Chain Management.
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
- Tertiary Qualification is required
- Practical experience is required by the tertiary institution in order for the learner to finalise qualification (recent letter from the institution must be attached)
- Be a South African citizen *Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
MOTOR MECHANIC INTERN (PETROL/DIESEL MECHANIC) – SAPS GARAGES
- Additional Requirements for the posts: *N2 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering or N3 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering/ NCV level 4 in Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic.
PANEL BEATER INTERN (SAPS GARAGES)
- Additional Requirements: *N2 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting/Mechanical Engineering or N3 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting / NCV level 4 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting.
ADMINISTRATION INTERNS (SCM) – PROVINCIAL MECHANICAL SERVICES GARAGES
- Additional Requirements: *National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or relevant qualification.
ADMINISTRATION INTERNS (HRM) – PROVINCIAL MECHANICAL SERVICES GARAGES
- Additional Requirements: *National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Office Management/Administrative Management or Human Resource Management or relevant qualification.
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme of the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the South African Police Service, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.