SC Johnson Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about SC Johnson Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at SC Johnson before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official SC Johnson Jobs Careers website/portal.
SC Johnson Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the SC Johnson vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The Senior Associate, HR Operations will act as first line support for any SCJ employee HR query via phone, email, or chat. The Tier 1 HR Representative listens, proactively ask questions, provides information, and uses their strong HR knowledge to help enable timely and effective resolution of the customer’s query. The HR Representative enters all queries into the case management system to enable coordinated and effective management and tracking of employee inquiries.
The HR ESC Representative is responsible for executing and coordinating activities in one or more of the following functional areas: Talent Management, Data Administration and Compensation / Benefits Administration.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
In addition to a competitive package, we offer an autonomous and flexible working culture, excellent opportunity for development and progression, as well as a highly collaborative team environment with the chance to make a real impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Uses systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes.
- Execute and coordinate HR administrative tasks as per the established processes.
- Educates employees of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests.
- Probes cases to determine root cause of the issue or question to provide accurate answers.
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Utilizes multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs.
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- 2 years of experience in HR, Shared Service Organizations, Contact Center / Customer Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations, including talent, data administration, or compensation / benefits administration preferred
- With experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.) such as Service Now and Workday, as well as MS Office.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally Dutch
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Build trust and respect of local employees to ensure you can act as a confidential advisor and support local employee issues and strong customer service skills including ability to diffuse challenging situations
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.
However, if you have any queries regarding the SC Johnson Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).