Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Registration 2024 | How to register online at your comfort or at the admission office.
In today’s post, we are going to talk about Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University registration 2024, SMU Online Application 2024, SMU registration dates for 2024, SMU registration fee and closing dates 2024, SMU first and second semester registration 2024, SMU new students registration 2024, SMU online registration 2024 for returning students. Stay calm and Read Through!!.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) registration for 2024 is opened to all new and returning students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she is a qualified student of this premier citadel of learning.
- 1 Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Registration Process 2024
- 2 Applications General Information to study at SMU in 2024
- 3 Consent to process personal Information
- 4 Please note: To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- 5 Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- 6 Please note:
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Registration Process 2024
You can access the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) Student Online Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
Thank you for the interest to study at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU). For information on admission requirements and relevant school subjects, refer to the undergraduate prospectus on www.smu.ac.za or use the link under number 3 below. Please note that you are allowed to apply for only two study choices.
You can apply either online or manually. However, online applications are currently limited to undergraduate qualifications for South African and International applicants who have written or are studying towards the National Senior Certificate (NSC) and Independent Examinations Board (IEB) certificate or studying at other South African Universities.
Applications for postgraduate studies and Short Learning Programmes (excluding Higher Certificate: Vaccinology) should be done manually. Applicants are encouraged to apply before the closing date because late applications will not be considered.
Applications General Information to study at SMU in 2024
Applications open on 1 April 2021 and the closing dates are as follows:
Friday, 30 July 2021: B Radiography, B Dental Surgery, B Pharmacy, B Dental Therapy, MBChB, BSc Physiotherapy
Friday, 30 July 2021: BSc, BSc Diet, B Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, B Occupational Therapy, B Oral Hygiene, B Nursing Sciences
For information on admission requirements and relevant school subjects, refer to the Undergraduate Prospectus by clicking here and Admissions Selection Rules by clicking here. You are allowed to apply for only two study choices and you are encouraged to apply before the closing dates to avoid disappointment.
Consent to process personal Information
Please note that by continuing with this application, you give consent to the University to process your personal information and that the University reserves the right to verify the information provided. On the other hand, the University is committed to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) No. 4 of 2013 and to ensure that personal information provided is only used for the purpose for which it is intended.
- School Calendars, please click here
- SMU Undergraduate Prospectus 2024, please click here
- Admissions Selection Rules, please click here
- More details about Higher Certificate (Vaccinology)
Please note: To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear in your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (where applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R200.00 and send proof of payment. Use the reference number/student number generated by the system when making payment
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Certified copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Certified Grade 11 end of year examination results or your National Senior/Matric/IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R200.00
Banking Details are as follows:
Account name: SMU; Bank name: Standard Bank, Account no.: 071244395 Branch no.: 020909; Ref no.: Your ID/ Passport number/ Student number
- Your application will not be processed if you have not submitted all the required applicable documentation mentioned above.
- If you have not submitted the required documentation within a period of two months, unfortunately your application will not be considered.
- The University receives more applications than it can accommodate and meeting admissions requirements does not guarantee admission.
- There are limited places in University residence and admission to study at SMU does not guarantee a place in residence. The places are awarded on a first come first served basis and the University is not obliged to provide a place in the residence.
- All non-South African citizens and non-permanent residents are required to obtain a study permit prior to registering as students. Applications for study permits should be submitted to the South African Home Affairs, Consulate or High Commissioner in your country of residence/origin, and it would be issued in favour of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University and to be submitted during registration.
- Application forms submitted after the closing dates will not be considered.
If you need more information, call 012-521 4058/5886/4315/4319/4137/4204/4979
To access the official SMU Registration Portal, CLICK HERE
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).