South African Reserve Bank Vacancy Application Details.
The South African Reserve Bank Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
South African Reserve Bank Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
The main purpose of this position is to clean designated facility areas and to ensure a hygienic environment for employees and visitors of the Durban Cash Centre of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· Plan and perform tasks against work plans as defined by the team leader.
· Clean offices, boardrooms, the dining area, the plant, ablution facilities and parking areas.
· Load and offload consignments.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
· the minimum of a Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification.
The following would be an added advantage:
· some experience in a service-related environment.
Additional requirements include:
· quality assurance;
· teamwork; and
How To Apply
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za
· All the available vacancies will be visible.
· Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies .
Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here .
· Select ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
· Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 24 March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!