Stats SA Contract Employment application form 2021 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Stats SA Contract Employment application form 2021, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Stats SA Contract Employment Application Instructions 2021
The Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) Contract Employment 2022 for young South Africans application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Stats SA Contract Employment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Stats SA Contract Employment Application Details 2021
Statistics South Africa undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed. You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
Location: Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
Contract: An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
Working tools: Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Area of work: Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below –
|Area of work||Duties||Required skills / competencies|
|• Fieldwork/Data Collection||Going door-to-door to collect information from households||• Good communication skills• Driver’s license will be an added advantage• Computer Literacy• Ability to operate a mobile device|
|• Data capturing||Capturing of information||• Computer literacy• Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm• 95% accuracy|
|• Data processing||Sorting, coding and quality checking of forms or any documents||• Computer literacy|
|• Clerical and administrative||General administrative and non-administrative duties||• Relevant administrative skills• Computer literacy|
|• Supervisory||Supervision of any of the above categories where necessary||• Supervisory experience• Driver’s license (if applicable)• Ability to operate a mobile device|
To register on our database, click here.
The applicant must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Stats SA will:
- Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the recruitment process.
- Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
Please note the following:
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration.
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- An applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducts any business as a sole proprietor.
- An applicant must disclose if his/her company is doing business with any government institution/municipality.
- An applicant must give consent to Stats SA to utilise his/her personal information for any other recruitment proprietor.
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be invited for training through SMSs.
Call Centre Toll Free Number: 0800 110 248
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Stats SA Contract Employment Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!