Stellenbosch University Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, SUN admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
The Stellenbosch University (SUN) online admission application form/portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to Stellenbosch University? Planning a successful career at Stellenbosch University does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to Stellenbosch University. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study 👉🏾👉🏾 List of Courses offered at Stellenbosch University
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the Stellenbosch University for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements 2021
Stellenbosch University has a brand new Admissions Policy. Please familiarise yourself with the content.
To study at Stellenbosch University you are required to:
- South African school system: Have obtained a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, which means that you must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects.
- International school system: Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow. Click here for the minimum requirements for international curriculums. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Have written the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs). Please note that when you apply for a programme in the faculty of Law and of Medicine and Health Sciences, the NBT’s need to be written before 30 June if you want to be considered for selection.
- Also meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice as set out in the programme outlines under the various faculties
FACULTY SELECTION GUIDELINES
Large numbers of prospective students apply for our programmes. Unfortunately we can accept only a limited number of students. Even though you may meet the admission requirements of a programme, you are not guaranteed admission to the programme of your choice.
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the Stellenbosch University Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the Stellenbosch University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the Stellenbosch University Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/apply
For further inquiries, please contact our Client Service Centre
Tel.: 021 808 9111
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Stellenbosch University Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Stellenbosch University latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Stellenbosch University Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!