Swiss Re Foundation application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Swiss Re Foundation application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Swiss Re Foundation Application Instructions 2022
The Swiss Re Foundation application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Swiss Re Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Swiss Re Foundation Application Details 2022
Applications for the Swiss Re Foundation Entrepreneurs for Resilience Award 2022 are now open. The Swiss Re Foundation Entrepreneurs for Resilience Award recognises entrepreneurial initiatives that take innovative approaches to build resilient societies in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
In the 2022 award cycle, they are looking to support innovative solutions that increase financial access to healthcare in low-income communities. To be eligible for the award, an enterprise must take a business-minded approach that increase the resources available to households to pay for healthcare or that reduces the risk of lasting economic vulnerability or poverty following an illness or accident.
- A total grant of USD $700,000 for the three finalists. This amount is divided among the winner (which may receive up to USD $350,000) and the two runners-up and paid in instalments over two to three years.
- Non-financial support such as coaching and technical advice from Swiss Re employees and experts, tailored to each finalist’s needs
- The People’s Choice Award. Members of the general public are invited to vote for their favourite finalist. The recipient of the most votes receives a special prize.
- Applicants must have a strong social purpose and use commercial mechanisms to achieve sustainability and scale.
- At least 30% of the people served by applicants must come from poor to very poor communities. Applicants should have a deep understanding of the specific circumstances of the people they serve (e.g. barriers to using financial instruments to better manage their healthcare).
- Applicants must operate in countries that are defined as low-income and/or lower-middle-income by the World Bank.
- Applicants must be formally established, serve at least 20 000 people and have the potential to reach at least 200 000 people in the coming three years. They should also be on a clear path to financial sustainability yet still require grants (or other support) to improve their business model, reach low-income households and/or attain full financial sustainability.
- Applicants must display high levels of innovation in their product, service and/or delivery and use digital technology to deliver value to underserved populations at scale.
- Applicants must explain in their application how the solution will positively impact its target beneficiaries and the broader ecosystem in which they operate, clearly articulating the outcomes to be achieved in the next two years. The strongest contenders will be able to demonstrate high levels of social impact and ideally to measure it in a reliable manner.
- Applicants must comply with the legal framework of the country or countries in which they operate and are registered and must be allowed to receive grant funding from a Swiss non-governmental organization such as the Swiss Re Foundation.
Applicants are asked to complete the online questionnaire by 13 January 2022, 23:59 CET. Only applications submitted in English and before the deadline will be considered.
For more information, visit Swiss Re Foundation.
However, if you have queries regarding the Swiss Re Foundation Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!