CHANCEN application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Technical Lead Salesforce Platform – Rwanda NEW CHANCEN International IT & Software application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Technical Lead Salesforce Platform – Rwanda NEW CHANCEN International IT & Software Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the CHANCEN application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of CHANCEN.
CHANCEN is a Social Enterprise with an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to tertiary education finance. With our impact orientation, The organization is looking for a Technical Lead Salesforce Platform.we ensure our products are fair and ethical. We believe financial solutions should be transparent and contribute to the development of the next generation.
We consider the whole ecosystem – the quality of education, sustainability and innovation of partners, employability and personal development of our members.
chances ISA (Income Share Agreement) is not just a financial model, it’s an integrated financial and career services backed by technology.
We are currently financing >600 students at 30 selected education partners in Germany and at medical schools in other European countries with 15 million euros. Our non-profit subsidiary, CHANCEN International gGmbH, offers the model in East Africa and currently finances 1,300 students in Rwanda.
By 2030, we will enable 200.000 individuals to further their education and increase their opportunities.
To enable this growth, we depend on scaling technology with which we can manage and automate our processes. Therefore, we are expanding our own Salesforce in-house team in Rwanda to speed up the development of our existing Salesforce Platform and meet the demand of our German operations. We are looking for a technical lead to help us make our vision a reality.
Your future tasks
So far we have been working with an external service provider to develop our Salesforce platform and portal. Now we will build up our own team in Rwanda together with you and internalize the
development. You will play a central role in this:
• Together we will build a powerful team
• You will lead this team as Technical Lead Germany
• Together with our team in Germany, you will discuss requirements and architecting solutions from a technical perspective for our business needs within the possibilities of Salesforce.com
• You implement solutions yourself and manage the implementation by your team
• You ensure the quality
• You optimize our development environment and development workflows
You will work extensively with our team in Germany to discuss problems and solutions together. The actual implementation will be taken over by your team in the long run.
An extensive induction phase with mentoring by the previous agency is planned. Even though many arrangements will be made remotely, you will be in regular personal contact with the German team on site.
Our demands on you
• Five years of experience with Salesforce technology
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques, especially APEX
• Proven track record in delivering end-end implementations of Salesforce
• You are motivated by the vision to build your own tech team – and to lead
• You have a good knowledge of human nature, empathy and communication skills, you have positive charisma and can inspire people
• You are structured, very organized and work very accurately
• You have a lean mindset: you like to break down requirements, building MVPs and you can resist the temptation of building everything in code if there are good alternatives
• You do not see technology as an end in itself but as a solution for our business needs
• You see yourself and your team as an internal solution provider, as a service provider
• You have a pronounced interest in social impact and educational justice and you really enjoy teamwork in a young, rising company with ambitious goals
What we offer
• We offer the opportunity to build and lead your own Salesforce team
• We offer the opportunity to shape the growth of our social enterprise with professional and entrepreneurial aspirations and a high social sense
• Appropriate remuneration, a permanent position and a move to Kigali, Rwanda
• A versatile and central area of responsibility
• An attractive working environment in Kigali, characterized by innovation, design possibilities, and a team-oriented approach
What we need to know from you
• If you are committed and responsible for educational justice and want to help us shape the successful growth phase of a social start-up, we look forward to receiving your application!
• Please send us your documents with CV, letter of motivation, references, and details of your salary expectations and possible starting date via Apply Now Button.
CHANCE – Imagine a world in which everyone is at liberty to further their education and develop their full potential.
Deadline: 30th April 2020.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the CHANCEN, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??