TransUnion Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about TransUnion Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at TransUnion before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official TransUnion Jobs Careers website/portal.
TransUnion Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the TransUnion vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
What We’ll Bring:
- A welcoming and energetic sales environment that encourages growth and development and the ability to showcase your expertise and increase your own income through the achievement of commission payouts for exceeding performance. We consistently explore new solutions to be implemented to assist our customers in mitigating risk and improving their business processes.
- Flexibility of working from home, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in selling telephonically (Contact Centre/Telesales) with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding required sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to communicate and interact with prospective customers through the effective answering and handling of inbound calls that will result in you identifying customer needs and providing appropriate solutions through a solutions based approach that will result in a sale of a new product or the up-sell of additional products and services.
- Where appropriate and is required of the role experience in managing a set base of customers where in you are required to service specific needs as aswell as achieve and increase revenue for the allocated base of customers, in addition providing insights into your base performance and areas of improvement as well as the retention of customers.
- Experience in outbound calling to current or potential customers that will create a customer commitment which will result in the immediate payment and delivery of the product.
- The ability to acquire and transfer knowledge on internal processes, solutions, pricing and systems in order to successfully facilitate the purchase and usage of products, systems and solutions by prospective customers by creating an immediate, positive and credible impression on your company’s brand.
- Experience in identifying and escalating priority issues, redirecting problems to appropriate resources and offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of obtaining or retaining customers’ business which will enhance the overall customer experience by managing the end to end customer
Impact You’ll Make:
- Experience in telephonic sales (Inbound and Outbound)
- 9 to 12 months customer service and sales experience (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong listening skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in sales or marketing techniques with proven ability to cultivate customer relationships
- Ability to effectively resolve questions and problems by acting as a liaison with multiple parties
TransUnion Job Title
Administrator I, Consumer Operations Support
However, if you have any queries regarding the TransUnion Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).