University of Free State UFS Postgraduate Online Application 2025 | www.apply.ufs.ac.za application form 2025 for Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, Honours, Doctorate, Masters, and PhD programmes.
This page will guide you in the process to complete and submit your application to the University of the Free State (UFS) online.
The University of Free State (UFS) Postgraduate Application form 2025 Pdf Download, Admission Requirements, Funding, Prospectus Pdf Download, Application Fees, Registration Dates, How to Apply, and Closing Dates For 2025 academic year is published below.
University of Free State UFS Postgraduate Online Application 2025
The University of the Free State (UFS) online application portal 2025 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided they qualify for the programmes for which they want to apply.
To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the program you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for the program
- Application fee and application closing date
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the University of Free State (UFS) Postgraduate Application Form 2025 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programmes they want to apply.
Note – Once the University of Free State (UFS) Postgraduate Admission Application Portal/Form close, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained at any of the University of Free State (UFS) Campuses Admission Office in Hard Copy and, or apply online on the College Website.
UFS APPLICATIONS INFORMATION
- It is important to note that ALL Postgraduate programmes are selection programmes. Click HERE to consult the 2025 Postgraduate Prospectus.
- In some instances Honours, Masters and Doctoral students are expected to apply directly to the department or to pre-register. Please refer to the specific Faculty and departmental information to determine whether you need apply directly or to pre-register. Visit the Faculty and specific department web page for more information.
- Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- Once your online application has been submitted and processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
- Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of the Free State yet.
- Admission is a separate process when your application will be evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- Before you submit your online application and upload/email documents, please visit the relevant faculty/department website to confirm additional documentation that may be required e.g. departmental application form, CV, motivation, reports, dissertation/thesis proposal etc. Visit the Faculty and specific department web page for more information.
- Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to upload a full academic record/transcript, degree/diploma certificate and SAQA certificate if you hold a foreign/ international qualification .
- Advanced Diploma qualifications are classified as undergraduate. It is however processed (administratively) as a postgraduate qualification due to previous studies involved.
Click Here to Access the official website.
University of Free State (UFS) Contact Details
Application Helpdesk Enquiries: +27 51 4019666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the University of the Free State (UFS) latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the University of Free State (UFS) Postgraduate Application Form 2025, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!