University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) online admission application form/portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
UKZN Application Form 2021
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)? Planning a successful career at UKZN does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN). To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study 👉🏾👉🏾 List of Courses offered at UKZN
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Please be advised that the University is currently in recess. In light of the rapid spread of Covid-19, visits to University premises have been stopped and staff are dealing with queries via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that 2021 Internal Transfer Applications will be opened on 1 June 2020.
Students must apply by downloading the Internal Transfer Form available via the web and email this to Enquiries@ukzn.ac.za
South African First time applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
UKZN Internal Transfers
If you are a currently registered UKZN student and wish to apply for a different qualification please use the Internal Transfer Form and submit to the Applications Office on your campus.
For Undergraduate Internal Transfer Form CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Masters and Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- No closing date
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African First time Undergraduate applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!