UKZN Application 2022 Opened – www.ukzn.ac.za online application 2022 | How to Register Online for University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) 2022 admission.
Want to Study at University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) 2022 Intake? Are you looking for the basic guidelines on how to successfully submit your online admission application form to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)? Here we got you covered on how to apply online.
Full Information about University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) online application 2022, courses offered, fees, admission entry requirements 2022, prospectus pdf download, and how to apply is accessible here.
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Application 2022.
The management of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and other programmes offered for the 2022 academic year.
Applications are opened yearly; Both South Africans and interested foreign applicants (International Student) can apply for the UKZN application 2022 provided he/she has met the admission criteria of the University of KwaZulu-Natal for the 2022 Intake.
How to Register Online.
The Application is made by filling the application form online at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission portal.
UKZN Internal Transfers
- If you are a currently registered UKZN student and wish to apply for a different qualification please use the Internal Transfer Form and email it to Applications@ukzn.ac.za.
- For Undergraduate Internal Transfer Form CLICK HERE
- For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Masters and Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- Completed Application forms must be emailed back to Applications@ukzn.ac.za
For returning undergraduate students, students with a gap year, all local postgraduate applications and both undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants.
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African Undergraduate first time applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
Note – Once the University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Admission Application Portal/Form closed, new applications will not be accepted. So register now while the UKZN application is on.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) by visiting the official website or campus.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Admission Application Form 2022.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN).
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!