UKZN Late Application Form 2024/2025 pdf download… This is to inform all the candidates that the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZ online application/registration form for the 2024 academic year is still ongoing.
Are you seeking for University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) late applications form 2024 or You want Central Applications Office (CAO) change of mind form 2024? This page provides everything you need to know as regards UKZN late applications and CAO change of mind request form 2024/2024 Pdf Download.
RELATED: CAO Handbook 2024 PDF Download
UKZN Late Application Form Information 2024
To be accepted, applicants need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- ENGINEERING: a matric point score of 33, and a minimum matric pass of 65% for Core Maths and Physics.
- AGRICULTURE AND SCIENCE: a matric point score of 28, and a minimum matric pass of 50% for Core Maths and any Science.
- ACCESS PROGRAMME: a matric point score of 26, and a minimum matric pass of 40% for Core Maths and any Science.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is made by filling out the application form online at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission portal.
- Download an application form (below)
- Late application fee is R420
- Email the application form with the required documents to: [email protected]
No late applications will be accepted for international students
- Official UKZN Website at https://www.ukzn.ac.za/
Note – Once the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
CAO Change of Mind Form
CAO, its Administration departments, staff or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
READ ALSO: How to Check CAO Application Status 2024
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected] OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) by visiting the official website or campus.
@SouthAfriocaPortal, We understand that there are so many ways we can help you! Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Late Application Form 2024.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN).
Be Social By Sharing this Post with others and don’t hesitate to like and Join Us on Facebook for the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) latest updates.