Union Bible Institute Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2021 Intake enrollment.
Congratulations on making the right choice to apply to study at Union Bible Institute 2021.
The Union Bible Institute online admission application form/portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Union Bible Institute Application Form 2021
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to Union Bible Institute? Planning a successful career at Union Bible Institute does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to Union Bible Institute. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the Union Bible Institute for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the Union Bible Institute Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the Union Bible Institute Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained at any of the Union Bible Institute Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://ubi.ac.za/academics/applications/
General Entrance Requirements
Prospective students must . . . .
- Have the required entrance qualifications as listed below
- Complete the application forms provided from the Institute (These can be downloaded. See below)
- Have a recommendation from their pastor or church leadership.
- Provide two references.
- Be in good health, and, if required, produce a doctor’s certificate. Any health problems must be reported on the application form. No special diet can be arranged by the Institute for any reason except by doctor’s order where a student has a chronic problem, e.g. diabetic, etc.
- Be 18 years of age or older
Specific Entrance Requirements for the various programmes:
- Higher Certificate in Thelogy: Must have a National Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Theology: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 40% or higher in four approved subjects.
- Bachelor of Theolgy: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 50% or higher in four approved subjects.
We are glad you are considering applying to Union Bible Institute! Applications from students of any denomination will be considered sympathetically, provided each one is suitably recommended as to Christian life and character and subscribes to the Statement of Doctrine outlined in the prospectus. New students are enrolled only at the beginning of each year.
The following items are needed by UBI to process your application. They are:
- One Application for Admission Form filled out by yourself;
- One (or more) Fee Payment Confirmation Form(s) filled out by your sponsor(s);
- One Letter of Reference written by your pastor;
- Two Reference Forms filled out by those serving as your references;
- One Application Fee.
- Health Questionaire completed
- Copy of your Senior Certificate
Make a direct deposit into our account. Phone us at 033-343 4547 or email us at email@example.com to ask for the banking details. Then post or fax us a copy of the deposit slip.
Each of the items can be emailed to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or they can be faxed to us: 086 443 5077
Or they can be posted to us:
Union Bible Institute
PO Box 50
You can pay your application fee in the following 3 ways:
- Send a cheque made out to Union Bible Institute.
- Make a direct deposit into our account. Phone us at 033-343 4547 or email us at email@example.com to ask for the banking details. Then post or fax us a copy of the deposit slip.
- Pay the money to us when you come to UBI to hand in your application forms. Please do not send any money by post.
UBI GENERAL ACCOUNT:
STANDARD BANK: 05-7525
ACCOUNT NO: 05208-7964
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Union Bible Institute Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Union Bible Institute latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Union Bible Institute Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!