Union Bible Institute Online Application 2024/2025 – www.ubi.ac.za/academics/applications 2024, Union Bible Institute Application Form 2024, UBI Admission Requirements, How to Apply, and Registration Closing Dates for 2024 Enrollment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Union Bible Institute Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Short Courses, and Masters programmes offered for the 2024 academic year.
Union Bible Institute Online Application 2024
The Union Bible Institute online admission application form 2024 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they qualify for the programme for which they have applied.
To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address.
Union Bible Institute online application form 2024 pdf, how to apply online, admission entry requirements pdf, registration dates, brochures, tenders, fees, application dates, open day, term dates prospectus pdf download, and closing dates for 2024 Intake enrollment is accessible here.
Both South Africans and Interested foreign applicants can apply for the Union Bible Institute Application Form 2024.
Note – Once the Union Bible Institute Admission Application Portal/Form closed, new applications will not be accepted. So register now while the applications for each program is still ongoing.
The application is made through filling the application form online at the Union Bible Institute admission portal; https://ubi.ac.za/academics/applications/
General Entrance Requirements
Prospective students must . . . .
- Have the required entrance qualifications as listed below
- Complete the application forms provided from the Institute (These can be downloaded. See below)
- Have a recommendation from their pastor or church leadership.
- Provide two references.
- Be in good health, and, if required, produce a doctor’s certificate. Any health problems must be reported on the application form. No special diet can be arranged by the Institute for any reason except by doctor’s order where a student has a chronic problem, e.g. diabetic, etc.
- Be 18 years of age or older
Specific Entrance Requirements for the various programmes:
- Higher Certificate in Thelogy: Must have a National Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Theology: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 40% or higher in four approved subjects.
- Bachelor of Theolgy: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 50% or higher in four approved subjects.
We are glad you are considering applying to Union Bible Institute! Applications from students of any denomination will be considered sympathetically, provided each one is suitably recommended as to Christian life and character and subscribes to the Statement of Doctrine outlined in the prospectus. New students are enrolled only at the beginning of each year.
The following items are needed by UBI to process your application. They are:
- One Application for Admission Form filled out by yourself;
- One (or more) Fee Payment Confirmation Form(s) filled out by your sponsor(s);
- One Letter of Reference written by your pastor;
- Two Reference Forms filled out by those serving as your references;
- One Application Fee.
- Health Questionaire completed
- Copy of your Senior Certificate
Make a direct deposit into our account. Phone us at 033-343 4547 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the banking details. Then post or fax us a copy of the deposit slip.
Each of the items can be emailed to us: email@example.com
Or they can be faxed to us: 086 443 5077
Or they can be posted to us:
Union Bible Institute
PO Box 50
You can pay your application fee in the following 3 ways:
- Send a cheque made out to Union Bible Institute.
- Make a direct deposit into our account. Phone us at 033-343 4547 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the banking details. Then post or fax us a copy of the deposit slip.
- Pay the money to us when you come to UBI to hand in your application forms. Please do not send any money by post.
UBI GENERAL ACCOUNT:
STANDARD BANK: 05-7525
ACCOUNT NO: 05208-7964
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to the Union Bible Institute.
To help you get the most recent updates of Union Bible Institute, Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms and subscribe to our mailing lists.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the Union Bible Institute Online Application Form 2024.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!