United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies 2020 (Up to 144,000 JPY monthly)
The United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies
Applications are open for the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Program on Nano-Satellite Technologies 2020. The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs and the Government of Japan in cooperation with the Kyushu Institute of Technology (Kyutech) have established this Fellowship for nationals of developing countries or non-space-faring nations.
The Program will provide extensive research opportunities in nano-satellite systems through the use of the nano-satellite development and testing facilities available at Kyutech. Every year this “Post-graduate study on Nano-Satellite Technologies (PNST)” Fellowship Program will accept up to three students in the Masters course (2 years duration) and up to three students in the Doctorate course (3 years duration).
Successful participants will be awarded a master or doctorate degree after successful thesis defence. The successful candidates will enroll in the Space Engineering International Course (SEIC) after passing an official entrance examination by the Graduate School of Kyushu Institute of Technology.
- The selected candidates will each receive a grant under Japanese government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) scholarship (Research Students) of approximately 144,000 JPY per month for the duration of their fellowship study (2 or 3 years) to cover housing, food, local transportation, and other expenses.
- Each candidate will be provided, according to his/her itinerary and route as designated by MEXT, an economy class air ticket between an international airport in the country of his/her nationality and Narita International Airport or Fukuoka International Airport.
- Fees for matriculation, tuition and entrance examinations will be paid by Kyutech.
- Be nationals of developing countries or non-space-faring nations (countries without an established substantial capability to develop space technology/launch space objects);
- Be duly nominated by their institutions;
- Born on or after April 2, 1985;
- Should have the academic and professional background required by the specific fellowship programme. Candidates seeking a Master degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4 year university degree) in engineering-related subjects. Candidates seeking a Doctorate degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering-related subjects. Degrees in different technological fields can be considered by the Doctor Commission; and
- Be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the fellowship programme.
- Before submitting the completed application documents through the online upload-form, please first complete the electronic registration form
- After registering for PNST you will receive a confirmation email with the web address where you will download the .doc-versions of the application forms
The fully completed application form and other required documents except the referee report forms shall be submitted in electronic format (.doc or .pdf or.xls) at the Web address that is in the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registering above, by no later than January 19, 2020 (Sunday, 23:00 JST).
For more information, visit United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship.
Deadline: January 19, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme on Nano-Satellite Technologies, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.