Women Techsters Fellowship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Women Techsters application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Women Techsters Fellowship
The Women Techsters Fellowship Coding Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Women Techsters application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Women Techsters
Women Techsters Fellowship is a year-long coding program for young girls and women across Africa. For the next ten years, multiple cohorts will be executed over a 12-month timeline using standardized learning curriculums across five learning tracks. The training is for three months, supported by a six-month internship and enrollment into a mentorship program.
Only women in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt should apply. The Women Techsters Initiative is set out to achieve the following:
1. To empower African women to establish start-ups or technology-enabled businesses to build an entrepreneurial mindset in them.
2. To support women to become digitally enabled, social champions, and owners of businesses
3. To bridge the digital divide between men and women in the technology space while contributing to economic growth
4. To ultimately improve the socio-economy of the African continent by providing skills that will elevate women from poverty
The Fellowship Program is an opportunity for women to upskill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities. The Fellowship will commence on Monday, 8th March 2021 and will run for a year. The first 3 months will be for the technical training, followed by a 2-week soft skill training, and a six-month internship program.
The learning paths for this training are:
1. Software Development
2. Product Design (UI/UX)
4. Product Management
5. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
Fellows will be required to take part in the training to qualify for the internship. Kindly proceed to fill the form if you can commit to the training schedule.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Women Techsters, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.