UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Careers website/portal.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the UNITED PARCEL SERVICE vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The Brokerage Admin Assistant supports the day-to-day activities within Customs Brokerage operations. He/She delegates brokerage entry work and verifies the accurate completion of transactions. This position monitors processes for quality as well as compliance with customs regulations. He/She provides customer care by ensuring the timely disposition of freight and paperwork along with assisting in problem resolution.
- He/ she will be part of a team where the role is vital to the success of the operation and so being able to work as a team player is really important.
- He / She will need to receive and collate customer paperwork.
- Process shipments in accordance with SOP.
- This role requires the successful candidate to be confident dealing with entry formalities
- Complete customs procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services.
- He / She needs to have experience of air & sea transport
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures. These shipping terms are pre-defined by both the client and the export company.
Qualifications & Job Specific Competencies:
- South African residency is a must.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Good administrative skills
- Must have a Customs Brokerage license.
- Good interpersonal skills as this role is client facing and so customer care skills are very important.
- Well organized and able to deal with heavy workloads.
- Work as part of a team and so someone who is able to work with others but also works alone.
- Good attention to detail, this includes continuously monitoring shipments from the point of receipt through to delivery.
- Must be familiar with computer programs like Microsoft Office and customs clearing systems.
However, if you have any queries regarding the UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).